Let me back track.
A couple of meetings ago, Gabby and Lisa mentioned that they were going to visit some houses as part of Sustainable House Day, which is supported by the City of Vincent.
I got excited and asked them approach the owners to see if they would be willing to be interviewed about their houses.
Lo and behold, three owners said yes!
So, Gabby and I met to discuss how we are going to do get the videos done.
|Celebrating the project's kick-off meeting|
Why?We want to make the freely accessible online videos to inspire locals to build sustainability into their homes when they next build or renovate.
At least three Cityof Vincent locals have done it, so can the rest of us!
What?These are some of the questions that will be posed to the home owners:
- Why did you do it?
- What were the challenges you faced?
- How can we make it easier for people to adopt sustainability?
- Would you do anything differently?
Help!To make this awesomer, we need more hands on deck!
- write a catchy tune?
- help on a video shoot?
- operate a camera or microphone?
- contribute the use of your camera or microphone?
- write blogs around sustainable housing issues?
- help coordinate the videoshoots?
- brew a cup of tea to keep the video team going?
Read about progress since the initial meeting.